How to Apply
1. Attend an Information Meeting: This is required in order for parents to fully understand the expectations regarding their involvement in the education of their child at Kingdom Prep. Since this is a co-laboring school, parental involvement is mandatory. Please call the school at 806-767-9334 to find out about upcoming Information Meeting dates.
2. School Tour (optional): Arrangements can be made for families & prospective students to tour the school during operating hours. Parents will need to call and schedule a tour.
3. Review all School Material and Pray: Please carefully review each handout given at the information meeting. If you have any questions concerning these materials, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please see the Parent Education Resources page for a list of helpful books and articles about classical and UMS education.
4. Complete the Online Application: Once you are convinced that Kingdom Preparatory Academy is the best choice for your family, fill out an Online Application for admission. Please note that there is a $125 non-refundable application fee per student required upon online submission of the application packet. Fall registration will close on August 1 and spring registration will close on December 1. All applications for admission must be received before these respective closing dates.
5. Testing and Evaluation: Testing is required for all students entering Kingdom Preparatory Academy. This is done during the admissions process in order to more appropriately place students in each course and to ensure that each family might better determine the comparative relationship between the student and KPA’s level of course work. Any required testing will be scheduled through the school office.
6. Family Interview: The final step of the admissions process is the family interview. This is simply one more step in determining whether or not KPA is the best educational option for your child. School admission is a one-time process that is handled by the admissions committee. The purpose of this meeting is to get to know each family personally and to make certain that all of their questions about KPA are answered.
7. Acceptance: Once the interview process has been completed, each family will receive a letter from the admissions committee informing you of the committee’s decision. Information about uniforms, dress code, school supplies, and reading lists will also be supplied at this time.
8. Parent Training Module: Parents of new students must attend a training session before school begins. This meeting time will help lay the ground work for your University-Model School experience and help better prepare your family for any adjustments that may take place in this non-traditional form of education. Training in the use of specific curriculum will also occur at this time.
* For a downloadable document detailing the application process, please see “Steps to becoming a Warrior“.