In the University-Model, PK-5th grade classes meet on Monday & Wednesday and 6th-12th grade classes meet on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. However, teachers are responsible for planning lessons on Tuesday and Thursday which are carried out at home. Teachers must be on-campus during regularly scheduled classes and faculty meetings.
Kingdom Prep faculty members must:
- be committed Christ-followers who are in agreement with the school’s statement of faith
- be committed to the school’s educational philosophy (classical methods of instruction, integrating Biblical worldview throughout the curriculum, etc.)
- be knowledgeable in their subject area
- strive to be a person of character
Current Upper School Openings for 2018-2019
- Girls Basketball Junior High Assistant Coach (click for job description)
- Track and Field Head Coach-2019 (click for job description)
- Academic Advisor
Current Grammar School Openings
- None at this time
Inquiries can be sent to Holly Alexander, Dean of Academics: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: Some employment openings are dependent upon final enrollment numbers.